Monday, June 6, 2011

Thoughts

I really don't have much to say today, except that I wish everyone could come and play lots of tennis all at the same time. I haven't seen Ike play since he got back from Paraguay; Andrew, Himal, and Ryan just went to Paraguay; and I'm tired of seeing Abe play every day. Actually, no that's not true. I love playing with Abe. Let's just say we've been working on hitting the ball hard.

I do want to let everyone know that our courts got the cracks filled today, so we have to stay off of them for one week. That means if we want to hit at our normal times, we'll go to the college to do that.

I continually get more excited for next year. Tuesday Tennis last week was probably the funnest thing of my summer so far...

Looking forward to seeing people again soon, enjoy summer, enjoy tennis!

3 comments:

Got some input? Feel free to post below!