Friday, October 24, 2008

A Good Week

As much as I like tennis season, this week has been one of my best in a while. I've enjoyed getting back on the court with next year's team, though I sorely miss the seniors that I've grown to love over our five years of classes and tennis.

I just wanted to recognize the guys that have already started preparing for next season. It makes me very hopeful for a good season in the future. So thanks to those of you that are lifting, running, and playing. That includes Mikey Kelly, Austin Loucks, Nick Rebec, Seth Krabill, Russell Klassen, Ben Mast, Blake Shetler, and even some middle schoolers: Ryan Minter, Ike Lehman, and Tyrel Baldridge.

I'm just excited about our preparation and wanted to say thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some input? Feel free to post below!