Friday, September 4, 2009

Recognize


Simply put, what is God doing right now for you? For us? For others?

Here's some that I could think of, feel free to add your own:
- God is teaching me to not be afraid (with the help of some words from my dad)
- God has replaced my fear with a positive outlook for the rest of the season
- God has allowed blessing to be upon our work (those who worked in the offseason are reaping the benefits)
- God has provided glorious weather (no rained out matches!)
- God has protected us from injury
- God has blessed us by allowing us to see the success of our teammates, and share in it with them

And I'm sure you have many more! Post them in the comments, or if you have a concern, post it on the prayer wall. Let us hope in what we may still experience this season...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some input? Feel free to post below!