What I'm Looking Forward To
The 2008 tennis season held lots of good memories and moments. But I'm savoring the upcoming season as well. Here's a top ten of things I'm relishing in the coming season.
10. Michigan league domination?
9. The Warsaw Invitational, because we will play against ranked teams and not be intimidated.
8. Team Camp. Oh, the best days of the season are a coming.
7. Revisiting all of our traditions (Magic Wand, Pizza King, Night Out, Sarasponda, Praying the Lines, Midnight Practice, Team Cheer, etc, etc, etc...)
6. My new system for planning practices. I'm actually excited about this, but it's kind of a nerdy organizational thing.
5. Seeing our leaders mature and lead.
4. Watching Russell play varsity matches and smash all who doubt him.
3. Morning workouts throughout the summer.
2. The win total of whoever ends up at #3 singles.
1. Attempting to defend the Sectional title.
What are you excited about?
What are our departing seniors excited about as they head to college?